Wednesday, June 13, 2012

"RRAAAaaw, nuts."



Reconnected with Brit today - I can't believe it's been five years since we were in London. Five years since we, along with N. Bailey, made this little gem of a video for Apple's 2007 Insomnia film festival. Five years since I played a crazy game in a little Portland pub that was sort of like bowling but involved launching yourself at the pins. Five years since I got up at three in the morning in order to wait in line for day tickets with Brit and N. Bailey and Gonzalo. Five years since I've set foot on the Tube, or eaten at Chick Chicken, or played a homemade version of Apples to Apples which included cards like "Chernobyl" and "Lollies."

Has it really been that long?

I think it's about time for another adventure.

I'm feeling a bit nostalgic today.

1 comment: