Tuesday, April 9, 2013

birthdays

So I didn't achieve everything from my list. But in the last couple months since I posted last, I did check off

4. Go to the Celestial Seasonings tea factory in Boulder.
     (went with Nick, Sonora, and Phil - the peppermint room was amazing.)
9. Make a pitcher of lemonade from scratch.
     (made Brazillian limeade with fresh limes and sweetened condensed milk)
11. Read, at the very least, eight new books.
     (Dodger, Spook, Stiff, Packing for Mars, Bonk, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, and I'm currently reading The Demon-Haunted World.)
16. Watch a sunrise.
     (saw it while waiting for the bus one morning before work.)
17. Have a picnic.
     (had cheese and bread and pickles with Kara out on her porch.)
19. Take a road trip (even if it's only an hour long).
     (went to Steamboat Springs to see an ice castle with Nick, Sonora, Phil, and Teri.)
21. Make something beautiful and sell it.
     (sold a bunch of mugs from my etsy shop over the holidays.)



 Still doing the job search thing. I had an interview at the museum for a more sciencey position. It would be amazing. Fingers crossed on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment